miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

PRESENTE SIMPLE / BE en PRESENTE: 2016.01.27


Am I angry? 
You are angry.
You are not angry.

Am I using the laptop in the classroom?
You are using the laptop in the classroom.
You are not using the laptop in the classroom

Am I thinking about the students and the exam?
You are thinking about the students and the exam.
You are not thinking about the students and the exam.

Am I cold?
You are cold.
You are not cold.
 
Am I finishing the seminar?
You are finishing the seminar.
You are not finishing the seminar.

Is the dog in the house?
The dog is in the house / It is in the house.
The dog is not in the house / It is not in the house.

Is the dog sick?
The dog is sick. / It is sick.
The dog is not sick. / It is not sick.

Is the prefect drinking coffee at the office?
The prefect is drinking coffee at the office. / He is drinking coffee at...
The prefect is not drinking coffee at the office. / He is not drinking coffee at...

Is the watch connected?
The watch is connected. / It is connected.
The watch is not connected / It is not connected. 

Is F using a thermometer? 
F is using a thermometer. / She is using a thermometer.
F is not using a thermometer. / She is not using a thermometer.

Are you tired and bored?
I am tired and bored.
I am not tired and bored.

Are you happy in this school?
I am happy in this school.
I am not happy in this school.

Are you staring at the door?
I am happy in this school.
I am not happy in this school.

Are you sleeping with the dog?
I am sleeping with the dog.
I am not sleeping with the dog.

Are you going to buy vegetables today?
I am going to buy vegetables today.
I am not going to buy vegetables today.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario