viernes, 15 de enero de 2016

BE en PRESENTE + ADJ. POSESIVO / VERBO

BE en PRESENTE + ADJETIVO ó VERBO ___ ing

ARE YOU… ?

1.        Are you sick?
I am sick.
I am not sick.
2.        Are you tired?
3.        Are you Benito?
4.        Are you important?
5.        Are you reading?
6.        Are you cold?
7.        Are you sitting in the classroom?
8.        Are you curious?
9.        Are you motivated?
10.    Are you bored?

AM I… ?

11.    Am I chubby?
You are chubby.
You are not chubby.
12.    Am I clean?
13.    Am I cold?
14.    Am I cool?
15.    Am I curious?
16.    Am I dirty?
17.    Am I excited about the concert?
18.    Am I fat?
19.    Am I grumpy?
20.    Am I handsome?
21.    Am I happy?
22.    Am I healthy?

IS HE… ?

23.    Is he painting the house?
He is painting the house.
He is not painting the house.
24.    Is he playing?
25.    Is he pouring sugar in the bowl?
26.    Is he pulling your hair?
27.    Is he pushing the door?
28.    Is your brother resting at home?
29.    Is her father saving money for vacation?
30.    Is the principal signing documents?
31.    Is the doctor smelling the medicine?
32.    Is their teacher typing exercises?
33.    Is his friend smoking an electronic cigarette?

IS SHE… ?

34.    Is she angry today?
She is angry today
She is not angry today
35.    Is she attractive?
36.    Is she beautiful?
37.    Is she big?
38.    Is she bored?
39.    Is she busy?
40.    Is your sister chubby?
41.    Is your friend clean?
42.    Is her daughter cold?
43.    Is my grandmother running to the supermarket?
44.    Is Fernanda saying “good morning”?
45.    Is the secretary selling fruit?


IS IT …?

46.    Is OXXO important?
It is important.
It is not important
47.    Is the day cold?
48.    Is the dog sitting down?
49.    Is the television new?
50.    Is the cat sleeping?
51.    Is the classroom new?
52.    Is your school modern?
53.    Is the uniform necessary?
54.    Is the door open?
55.    Is the parking lot big?
56.    Is the library open?

ARE WE … ?

57.    Are we writing English exercises?
We are writing English exercises.
We are not writing English exercises.
58.    Are we listening to music?
59.    Are we relaxed in the course?
60.    Are we sad because of the exam results?
61.    Are we short?
62.    Are we sick this morning?
63.    Are we skinny?
64.    Are you and me tall?
65.    Are my brother and me thirsty?
66.    Are my dog and I tired of working?
67.    Are you and me running?

68.    Are you and your friend saving money?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario